Eligible businesses impacted by the new trading restrictions imposed from July 28th 2021, could be eligible for $3000 for an employing business or $1000 for a non employing business. Click on the below URL for a detailed list of the eligible business sectors. Apart from the previous grant for the 7 day lockdown, this is an additional support.
Moreover, a $1000 grant is also available for eligible businesses (both employing and non employing), but the business premises should be in the Adelaide CBD (business postcode of 5000).
To be eligible for this grant, the business must meet all the eligibility criteria listed below as at the start of the restriction period of 12:01 am Wednesday 28 July 2021:
- An eligible business must be located within South Australia
- Business ABN must be active and valid and be GST registered
- Must have an Australia wide payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20 financial year
- Business should operate in the eligible sector, as identified in the list of eligible ANZSIC classes
- And there must be at least 30% reduction in turnover due to restricted trading conditions over the two weeks from 28 July 2021 (the commencement date of the trading restriction) to 10 August 2021 compared to average fortnightly turnover in the June quarter 2021 (prior to restrictions)